A breakthrough in professional high-stakes certification, IASSC™ in coordination with our partner ProctorU is offering On-Demand Web-Base Certification Testing. This system and protocol allows for the IASSC Certification Exams to be delivered in a highly-secure manner following best-practices.
How On-Demand Web-Based Testing Works
Place your order for an exam voucher, you will receive it via email within minutes after your purchase. The voucher includes instructions for how to schedule your exam. Your exam can be conducted immediately for a small additional fee or in as soon as 48 hours for no additional fees.
When using our testing system, a professional proctor from ProctorU will personally meet you in our virtual online testing environment. Using your webcam, you will provide identification and the Proctor will authorize the execution of your exam session, staying with you throughout the testing and submission process. The Proctor will ensure the rules are followed and you will have the support you need while you take the IASSC certification exam directly on your computer, from the comfort of your home or office 24/7/365.
Official results will be provided via email within 1-2 business days of your exam. Candidates who successfully pass the IASSC certification exams will achieve certification from the International Association for Six Sigma Certification™.
Steps to On-Demand Web-Based Testing
1. Purchase an exam voucher.
2. Check your email (or junk folder) for the IASSC exam voucher.
3. Follow the instructions contained in the voucher to register to the testing system and select a date and time for your exam.
4. Log in to the testing system 15 minutes prior to your exam.
5. Your Proctor will take care of the rest and you can simply focus on completing your certification exam.
IASSC On-Demand Web-Based Testing Requirmements
Hardware and System Requirements:
- A computer with a keyboard and mouse and an active reliable Broadband/High-Speed internet connection of at least 4Mbps.
- A web camera that you can use to pan the room you are testing in for the proctor. Either a laptop webcam or a webcam that can be turned 360 degrees will be sufficient.
- Browser compatibility: Latest versions of Windows Internet Explorer, Windows Firefox, Windows Chrome, Mac Firefox, Mac Chrome with Java Enabled and Java Runtime and cookies enabled which comes standard with web browsers.
- Quiet & private/semi-private location at your home or office. No one else should be in the room with you during the entire exam session.
- See if your computer meets the requirements – test it now.
- Blank scratch paper (must be destroyed after exam session)
- Simple 4 function calculator (scientific calculators and calculators on cell phones are not allowed)
- IASSC Reference Document – Download (Do not attempt to bring this document with you to your exam session. The document will be available as a download during the startup steps of your exam session.)
Availability & Venue
- 24/7 365 days per year, Secure Online Delivery, Schedule your exam to be conducted within just 1 hour.
- IASSC Certified Black Belt™ 150 Multiple choice and T/F questions, 4 hour time allowance ($395 USD)
- IASSC Certified Green Belt™ 100 Multiple choice and T/F questions, 3 hour time allowance ($295 USD)
- IASSC Certified Yellow Belt™ 60 Multiple choice and T/F questions, 2 hour time allowance ($195 USD)