Position: Associate, IASSC Member Services & Support
Location: Bozeman, Montana
Type: Full time, Flexible family-friendly hours possible, No travel required.
Salary: $50k annually, +/- depending on experience.
Strong and balanced work ethic, good people skills, enjoy engaging with customers, organized, flexible, and ability to multi-task and perform repetitive process oriented tasks.
The Primary functions of this position will include, Customer Service with some Customer Account Relationship Management and various forms of day-to-day Administration. Must gain an intimate understanding of the IASSC Certification and Accreditation Products including forms of administration, logistics, criteria, systems and methods for troubleshooting.
Customer Service – Support
- Facilitate Online, Email & Phone Support requiring a daily focus to service steady and ongoing stream of support inquiries.
- Administer new methods for improved customer service such as ticketing systems and live online chat, i.e. Zen Desk.
Customer Service – Members
- Communicate Approvals and Denials of IASSC Accreditations to applicants.
- Welcome and onboard Accredited Providers and Affiliates introducing them to the various ways to use IASSC Certification Products and properly integrate the IASSC Brand into their business and marketing.
- Engage with Providers who have been denied IASSC Accreditation in order to assist them with alternative methods of engagement with IASSC.
- Maintain contact with Providers on a scheduled and as needed basis to help establish relationships in order to support their needs and gather their feedback to be used to improve IASSC Products, Servicing and Offerings.
Administrative Support – Operations
- Conduct Accreditation & Affiliate Processing. Including, preliminary application reviews and collection of supplemental information required in connection with application. Maintain queue of Applications, prepare applications for submission to IASSC internal review board for assessment in IASSC approval process.
- Conduct Certification Fulfillment and Processing. Including, various administrative aspects associated with the logistics and servicing of Certification Exams. Such as, exam ordering, communication of Exam results to candidates, Certificate production and fulfillment.
- Conduct, Assist and Support administrative efforts associated with IASSC Marketing including; News, Press Releases and Social Networking Account Maintenance.
- Conduct various administrative activities in support of the IASSC Advisory Board and Technical Committees.
Want to apply for this position?
Contact us include a short explanation of what interests you about this position and why you would be a good candidate for it, a resume and a link to your LinkedIn profile (if you have one). No phone calls please, if you have questions about this position please email us.